Download Free WooCommerce Stamps.com API
With the WooCommerce Stamps.com API integration, you can automatically create ready-to-print shipping labels for USPS, based on items in an order. Stamps.com seamlessly reaches the newest USPS rates when creating your labels, giving you modern reliability, ease, and speed.
This Plugin does not arrange shipping rates to your customers during the checkout process. If you want USPS rates displayed on the cart/checkout pages of your website, you need to buy the USPS Shipping Methods extension as well. Using these two extensions together, your customers see the best rates during checkout, and you take advantage of those same rates when creating shipping labels via the backend order admin.
You can Monitor your WooCommerce Stamps.com account from within the WooCommerce admin and also process refunds for and delete Stamps.com shipping labels, and top-up your Stamps.com account.
WooCommerce Stamp.com API Features
- Access to all USPS shipping services
- Reduced USPS rates – Keep more money with shipping discounts on international and domestic
- USPS Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express™ shipments.
- Discounted WooCommerce Stamps.com Insurance – Save 10% compared to USPS rates on package insurance.
- Award-winning Technical Support Team with two gold medals to prove it