Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download for Windows compatible with OS architectures 64 bit and 32 bit. The file of this setup is fully standalone, and also it’s a complete offline installer.
Review of Microsoft Office 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 was first launched back in October 2012. The software is a group of productivity applications such as Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, InfoPath, Publisher, and Link, etc. The suite also includes in its package along with all the others we have mentioned a Visio file viewer. That lets you work more smoothly saving you time and money. Furthermore, there are various improvements in Microsoft Office 2013, like the great feature of support for touch and gestures. Because of these great features now you also can access Office 2013 on your mobile devices like the Microsoft Surface tablet.
Now the software brings you texture-free graphics along with a stark contrast between its colors making it much easier to navigate through different interfaces of Office’s various apps. Everything in the software is a bit more spaced out now, so editing has become easier with your fingers that is. Microsoft Office 2013 is still the best-experienced software with your physical keyboard and the one and only mouse. Microsoft Office is a unique and one of its kind software that gives you all the applications that you need in a single suite. Serving you with eleven of its best applications, you can never go wrong when you use the Microsoft Office 2013.
Features of Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft-Office-2013 consists of 11 applications
- The software now features a touch-optimized reading mode allowing you to skim through documents with a finger swipe
- With Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus no need for an additional software for your PDF document edits
- Improved functionality with new Excel windows
- In Excel 2013, the new Quick Analysis in Microsoft Office 2013 gives you a preview of your formatting within the spreadsheet
- The PowerPoint 2013 of the software splits your presenter mode into two diverse views, the presenter and the audience
- Upgraded PowerPoint 2013 now features an advance tool of a bullet list showing more details on your presenter screen.
- The Tablets, in the PowerPoint 2013 enable you to switch between slides with only finger gestures
- Now you can even use a virtual laser pointer or paint with a stylus for your lectures on film
- The all new upgraded, Outlook 2013 combines all the fade-in menus for your important appointments, contacts and tasks
- E-mails now in the new Outlook 2013 are more tablet friendly than ever before
- Outlook 2013 now let’s you see an optimized list view clearer in larger areas.
- The MS office 13 brings you now all new Improved look with much improved handling.
- It laid the foundation for Microsoft Office 2016
- The software has improved Templates
- Now you can share Office Documents Online even with users that don’t have Office installed
- Now the software brings you expanded contact capabilities
- Bringing you improved calendar sharing
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2013
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- RAM: 1GB
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or above
Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
Click on the below button to start Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for Microsoft Office 2013. This would be compatible with 64-bit windows.