Free Download Facebook Live Video Auto Embed For WordPress
Facebook Live Video Auto Embed For WordPress Nulled will Automatically embed live videos of your Facebook Account/Page/Group on your wordpress site whenever your Facebook Account/Page/Group goes live on Facebook. Free Facebook Live Video Auto Embed Plugin detects if your Facebook Account/Page/Group is live and embeds the live video automatically.
It also can embed previously recorded live videos and uploaded videos. It also can configure a Site-Wide Top Notification Bar to be displayed whenever your Facebook Account/Page/Group goes live. This plugin can be used for your Facebook Pages or Facebook User account you own or public Facebook Groups you are an admin of.
Recommended Plugin: Custom Facebook Feed Pro WordPress Plugin
Facebook Live Video Auto Embed Plugin Features
- Ability to generate Embed codes (WordPress shortcode call) for your Facebook Page/Group/Account. Use the embed code anywhere in the content of your website (posts, pages, etc). Whenever you go live on your page/group/account, the live video will automatically get set in the content where the code is placed.
- Ability to create Embed codes for before recorded live videos of your Facebook Account/Page/Group. Use the embed code anywhere in the content of your website (posts, pages, etc). Current live videos of your Facebook Page/Group/Account will be embedded in the content where the code is placed.
- You can create Embed code for uploaded videos of your Facebook Account/Page/Group. Use the embed code anywhere in the content of your website (posts, pages, etc).
- Ability to enter Max Number of Videos to be integrated. There is no limit.
- Ability to enter a custom message for visitors to be displayed above the video player.
- When your Facebook Account/Page/Group is not live.
- Ability to enter an alternative custom message to communicate with visitors when no recent live video is available.
- You can use WordPress Shortcodes in Alternative Message and Top Message.
- Ability to enter the custom width of the video player.
- Responsive out of the box.
- Ability to show full Facebook post (buttons and video description for like/comment/share) attached to the video player. This feature is Desktop Only, and Facebook has disabled it for mobile devices.
- Ability to allow/disallow Fullscreen mode
- It can cache the recorded videos and uploaded videos and set cache refresh time. This is useful for decreasing server load and the number of API requests.
- Ability to use the same embed code at multiple places on your website.
- Ability to handle multiple embed codes within a single post/page of WordPress
- Ability to configure a Site-Wide Top Notification Bar to be displayed when your Facebook goes live.
- The notification bar is AJAX-based. So it appears automatically on an opened page of the website without the need to refresh it.
- Ability to customize the look of the Notification Bar.
- Ability to make the Notification Bar sticky.
- Ability to add a blinking effect to the Notification bar.